Em&me



























EMME CAMILLE IS EIGHT YEARS OLD TODAY!!

Today is Thursday, January 18th 2018 EMME'S 8TH BIRTHDAY!!
Emme Camille Baker, I am not happy! 😉 I know you are so excited to turn 8 AND Brother is excited to have an 8 year old sister...because "she's closer to being an adult," which means he's "closer to being an adult and can tell people what to do." lol. Emme you are rotten, my rotten. I love every precious lil hair on your perfect lil head. You were my first love and my forever favorite friend. You make life fun. Your deep thoughts, MANY inquisitive questions and fascinating facts keep me intrigued. Your beauty is humbling, your mind is amazing and your love is intoxicating. I am so fortunate to have you, hold you, and call you mine. My life is truly great because of you. Thank you. Thank you for the last 8 years, thank you for your unconditional love and thank you for overlooking my failures. I strive to be better than yesterday for you. I hope you always know my heart is yours, my life is yours, and my unconditional love and support is yours. Happy 8TH Birthday my one and only precious daughter, you are, and always will be, our princess. I love you Emme Camille Baker, forever, always, and no matter what.
LOVE ALWAYS,
Mom Mom